WHAT IS HOME HEALTH CARE?
Choice One Home Health Care, our clinically trained professionals collaborate with your physician to develop and implement treatment plans that meet your individual needs. Choice One Home Health Care believes in “Strengthening your life, for a better and healthier tomorrow”
Diseases and diagnoses that are commonly associated with home health care include:
- Orthopedic conditions (hip replacement, back surgery, rehabilitation)
- Movement, strength, and gait training
- Respiratory (COPD, emphysema, oxygen, ventilator)
- Disease management (CHF, DM, cancer, stroke)
- Wound, urinary, and catheter care
- Medication and infusion therapy
- Pain management
- Medication instructions and monitoring
- Speech/swallowing restoration and training
- And others
WHO PAYS FOR HOME HEALTH CARE?
Home health care is covered by most insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Molina, Veterans Administration and other commercial plans. In most cases, there are no out-of-pocket expenses. We will assist you in determining your insurance coverage and eligibility.
To ease family burden and provide patient dignity, our certified Home Health Aides will assist with activities of daily living:
- Bathing and hygiene
- Bed linen changes
PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
Patients and families coping with acute and chronic illnesses need physical and emotional support from our experienced professionals. Our interdisciplinary team is available hours a day, 7 days a week.
CARE WE PROVIDE
Or Use of Assistive devices.
(Injection, Oral, Vaccine)